At Bristol After Stroke we know that our best supporters are those who know us, have benefited from our services or who know someone who has. We also know that not everyone can volunteer regularly or donate large sums of money. This is why we are launching our new Friends of Bristol After Stroke scheme – it is your opportunity to support us in any way you can.
You can be a Friend and be part of our community supporting people after stroke now and in the future. For an annual donation of just £15.00 you will keep in touch with what we’re up to, how we are helping people get their lives back on track after stroke, and hear about new services and activities we are developing. You will receive our annual newsletter, regular updates and invitations to training and special events.
If you are able to do more there are many ways you can enhance your Friendship. You can:
- Be an ambassador for Bristol After Stroke – tell your friends family and contacts about us and the work we do
- Encouraging others to support us – nominate us to clubs, societies and companies. Bristol After Stroke could be the next Charity of the Year!
- Give more regularly - set up a Standing Order
- Challenge yourself or someone else to fundraise for us
- Join our fundraising committee
Stroke is a long-term condition and people can continue to see improvements up to five, or even ten year later. Bristol After Stroke is building a community of friendship and support for everyone affected by stroke in our area.
We help over 700 stroke affected people and their carers every year, supported by a team of regular volunteers. With your support we can help even more go on to rebuild healthy and fulfilling lives - after stroke.
Find out more and download our Membership Form