As you are setting your goals and challenges for this year, why not set one of your goals as to make a difference for Bristol After Stroke?
This doesn’t have to be big, sometimes it’s the small things which have the biggest impact.
Here are some ideas below of how you could make an impact this year:
- Save the date for our Charity Walk – 28th September 2024
- Ask for donations in lieu of presents for a special occasion
- Nominate us to be your company’s Charity of the Year
- Nominate us in your local Tesco to benefit from their Charity book sales
- Nominate us in John Lewis, Cribbs Causeway to benefit from a donation Nominate us here
- Take part in a sponsored run or a challenge, such as the Bristol 10k
- Organise a charity bake sale or a wine and cheese night with your friends
- Make a regular or one off donation Become a regular donor here
- Leave us a gift in your will
- Stay in touch with us on social media and by email.
Over the last year our number of referrals has doubled and demand for all of our services has grown. Every little bit of support will help us to continue to meet this demand and ensure that everyone receives the help that they need after a stroke, thank you.
Jenny Hollis – Fundraising Officer
Email: [email protected]